Engineering Services Solutions
Plant and system failures, power outages & un-scheduled maintenance have a profound effect on your business operation. Many systems have design resilience but does this cover all elements and what is the effect of a failure in any of the component parts.
System performance is paramount to operational stability; Well-Known undertake plant proving studies on business critical systems using condition based monitoring via IR, vibration and performance testing.
Our mission critical mind-set demands up-to-date documentation, continual training, & pre-emptive maintenance on all business critical systems.
Areas of Services
Well-Known group of companies are exceptionally knowledgeable in facility central plant equipment management and maintenance including:
- Data Center Architecture Electrical and mechanical system configurations designed for performance, reliability and maintainability
- Advanced HVAC systems Consists of chillers, cooling towers, CRAC units, Air Handlers, Package DX Systems and associated building control systems
- Standby Generators Including control systems and fuel delivery
- Main Electrical Systems Including utility coordination, service entrances and distribution systems
- Electrical transfer systems Both closed and open transition
- UPS Systems and Data Center Distribution
- Fire Detection and Suppression Systems
- Data Center Grounding, Security and Communications Systems
- Commissioning and Failure Mode Testing and Acceptance